Skip to content
- What did I do today?
- What will I do tomorrow?
- What’s standing in my way?
1. Raise the angle of the elevator AND/OR Lower the axis of the elevator
- Likely to take the first 2 hours of the BAG OPENING fixing this
2. New set of Hooks
- Hooks take a lot of time.
- Other people should also design hooks. (Kevin doesn’t have to be the only one)
3. Second Robot
- We have approximately 48 hours: is that really enough time to build another robot & fabricate the parts?
- We need the DRIVETRAIN, not the ENTIRE ROBOT.
- This can help us with the timing of the Autonomous.
- Mecanum wheel Drivetrain would be the best, but if various things constrain us, then Kevin is good with other wheels.
- GOAL: Finish the drivetrain by TOMORROW.