This year’s challenge is set in the Star Wars universe! Our little cousin of R2D2 has to fulfill multiple missions to help save an outpost from a deadly meteoroid shower.
The problem is that the shield generator is not coming online. Therefore, three robots are sent out into the cold to assist with the problem, just like in the movies. The robots have to
- collect fuel cells (yellow dodgeball-like entities),
- deliver or shoot a certain amount of these cells into a power port,
- operate the control panel (3 to 5 revolutions of a color wheel),
- gather and deliver more fuel cells,
- operate the control panel again (set it to a certain color),
- meet up at the rendez-vous point,
- and hook to the switch to get off the ground to activate it.