Skip to content
- What did I do today?
- What will I do tomorrow?
- What’s standing in my way?
Flipper Arms (Mr. Battis)
- Thanks to Jane, we have flipper arms
- Currently CAD-ing the flipper arms to simulate the motion
New Press (Scrummer)
- New 12T Press: all built
- 6-way keyway thing to put on the window motor
- Tomorrow morning, working on belt pulleys inside the gearbox
Second DriveTrain (Mr. Roche)
- correcting the chassis: the cut was upside down (Done possibly today)
- After correction, put the computer on and start running
- DriveStraight method
- plan to using ultrasonic sensor, BUT needs testing and calibration
- work on Autonomous Sequence
- Test / Calibrate after drivetrain is built
- Finished filming all end parts of the video
- Harry is in progress of editing the video
Tuesday 5:30 PM Dining Hall – We plan to OPEN THE BAG.
Get your t-shirt ready!