What did I do today?
- What will I do tomorrow?
- What’s standing in my way?
Rollin’ Rhino (Stanton)
- Removed RoboRIO (sad)
- Installed cRIO and connected
- Installed digital sidecar
- Finished battery holder/platform
- Still need to set up plugs (just finding the right parts)
- Connecting power cables
- “Just” digital wiring of the Talons etc.
- If you take something out… please, please, please return it to where it goes!
- Help if you can!
Pre-Break Open House (ab)
- We’ll have food
- They’ll want to see YOU (and your finished product… driving around)
Post-Break Strategy Session (ab)
- The game will be revealed on Saturday 1/3 at the kick off (we’ll get the “Kit of Parts” then, too)
- We’ll meet at Choate on Sunday 1/4 (see calendar, 3pm, we think)… stay until we’re done! (But not spending the night.)
- We’ll follow up with more planning in the subsequent week (lots and lots of design work, before we start cuttin’ stuff)
- Posted safety tips by each power tool (thanks to Sammy for som Sunday help on that!)
- Give the tips a look… heck, follow them, even!
Laser Cutter & CAD (Battis)
- Worked the kinks out of the Inventor-to-Laser Cutter workflow
- Started in a template for laser cutting
- Look forward to an invitation from A360 team in the next few days, once Mr. B figures out what the deal is