- What did I do today?
- What will I do tomorrow?
- What’s standing in my way?
Napoleon (Kevin et al)
- Drilling holes due to pivoting problems: need to put wheels on now
- Sawed a rectangle hole on pegboard for battery placement
- Wheels together, setup electronics
Rolling Rhinos (Stanton et al)
- Kate & Harry: making mold for battery holder (with Mr. Wells)
- Metal support for plastic battery space
- Electronics setup for Pegboard (some parts not yet given)
- Did some autoCAD tutorial
- Other Electronics parts on pegboard
Jane & Cynthia & Sarah Choi
- Team logo (fishing bobber)
- Make posters
- Open House is on 12th (6:00pm to 7:30pm on Benson)
Donald & Mr. Roche
- Shopping materials requested
- T-shirt size & phone number needs to be given
- Assigning Cleaning duty after scrum
- Talk about the drill press (Mr. Wells) about centering the hole
- If you are free, ASK veterans/mentors for things to do