Job Shadow Host Resources
- Career Day Job Shadow Host Fact Sheet
- To help prepare for your student visitors, we have created the following resource guide: Tips for Job Shadow Hosts
- Students have been provided with the Student Guide to Career Day to prepare them for their visit.
- Career Day Presenter Fact Sheet
- Career Day Campus Schedule – COMING SOON
- To help prepare you for your visit we have created the following resource: Speaking to Students about your Career
- We have provided students with the Student Guide to Career Day to prepare them for your visit.
These resources may help you design your presentation and determine what type of information you wish to share with our students.
Parking will be available in the lot behind Thieriot House. When you arrive on campus, please check in at the registration table in the Admissions Parlor. Students and faculty will be waiting to escort you to the correct classroom. The dining hall will be open for breakfast until 9am and the Faculty Room will be set-up with refreshments throughout the day. You are welcome to use this room whenever you have a break in your schedule. You will also have access to the internet throughout the main building. If you plan to use A/V, please allow a few extra minutes for a test run before your first session.
Thank you for your sharing your time and expertise with our students by participating in our Career Day. The students will benefit greatly from being able to learn about your career.